Hands On Therapy Concepts believes in identifying babies who are at a high risk of developmental delay early on. We provide early assistance to families and train them with a wide range of skills. That is why we begin right away in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
Neonatal Therapy is the art and science of integrating typical development of the infant and family into the environment of the NICU. It incorporates theories and scopes of practice from the respective disciplines of occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech language pathology.
In the NICU, we provide the following therapy services.
- Oral Motor Stimulation & non nutritive Sucking
- Cue based feeding
- Neurophysiological Based Intervention
- Parent Education
- Handling Technique
- Neurobehavioral Assessment
- Developmentally Supportive Care
- Unit-wide education for Digital Approach to Neurodevelopmental Care in NICU