Hands On Therapy Concepts believes in identifying babies who are at a high risk of developmental delay early on. We provide early assistance to families and train them with a wide range of skills. That is why we begin right away in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
In the NICU, we provide the following therapy services.
- Oral Motor Stimulation & non nutritive Sucking
- Cue based feeding
- Neurophysiological Based Intervention
- Parent Education
- Handling Technique
- Neurobehavioral Assessment
- Developmentally Supportive Care
- Unit-wide education for Digital Approach to Neurodevelopmental Care in NICU